Listen To The Full Interview:
Tai and Talaat McNeely have a classic love story in the making. When two whole, capable people join forces in marriage – sometimes merging finances can lead to fireworks.
The McNeelys were no different.
When a secret debt of $30,000 was finally revealed, these two lovebirds faced an uncertain future and seriously ruffled feathers.
Are financial topics a sore spot in your relationship? These two can relate. Instead of allowing a financial challenge to cause tension, they teamed up and tackled the debt together.
This episode is sponsored by:
#teamdebtfree, help yourself and support the Midday Money Show
by signing up for this FREE financial tracking tool
Topics Covered on this Episode
- The process this couple used to get beyond a hurtful, financial secret to pay off $30,000 in one year.
- Tips for men and women facing financial setbacks in marriage.
- How couples can learn to compliment the strengths each other possesses.
- How they determined their relationship was worth pursuing after disappointment.
- Why Talaat is forever against Pro Wings.
“I couldn’t just point the finger. He’s marrying an imperfect person as well.” ~Tai McNeely
Enjoy The Show? Don’t Miss an Episode