Listen To The Full Interview:
Do you ever need a shot of motivation to keep working towards a long-term goal?
I know I do. I’m actually in that space right now.
Because the speakers were amazing. More importantly, they were speaking my language.
But then then my momentum fizzled – for a little bit.
Listening to good ideas. Learning lessons from those who’ve done what I’m working to accomplish. These are the shots of motivation I need to push me over the hump.
Working to pay off debt was a long-term endeavor. We had periods of great progress and then the momentum fizzled.
To kick start the fire again, let’s talk about how to F.I.R.E up your long-term goals.
One this episode, I’m sharing some great advice from two people who are Financially Independent and Retired Early (F.I.R.E).
What are your long-term financial goals? Leave a comment on the new Midday Money Show voicemail. Call: (773) 893-0241
This episode is sponsored by:
We talked about…
- What is F.I.R.E and how can the average person accomplish this.
- The one reason most people don’t achieve financial independence.
- Steps we should take right now to implement a plan to achieve financial independence.
- How buying one ugly house at a time can bring financial independence.
- Options that others have taken to accomplish this goal.
Share the love…
If you like The Midday Money Show podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes or Stitcher
- Help improve the podcast by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
Thank so much. I really appreciate your feedback.