I have a confession. I’ve been unintentionally keeping a lot of great blogs to myself. A component of the Yakezie challenge requires that we support and promote the other great financial and lifestyle bloggers who are doing great things. The Divas have been doing just fine from a support perspective, but we’ve been keeping the information to ourselves. Oh the shame…
Each week, I think…I should really do a roundup. There’s no time like the present! As a member of the Yakezie Gamma class, I feel a special affinity towards the newest challengers. We’re all just learning to swim. So I’ll begin this post with a Newbie Round Up.
- Money Mamba – I love the approch to preventative student loan debt measures!
- My World – While not a Yakezie blogger, I like this author. A great post on managing change.
- Debt Princess -Yay! I love games!
- Where’s My Trust Fund – Have you heard of the HENRYs?? Maybe you should.
- The Single Saver – Great money saving tips. Quick read for the time-strapped among us.
- Financial Success for Young Adults – An investment minded site. Good info!!!
- PTMoney – A financial blogger conference. In Chicago, no less. Woo-hoo!!!
- Positive Brother – I thought, wow he looks just like Jay-Z. LOL! Showing my age.
- Budget 365 – Can you say committed? I love it!!
- You Have More Than You Think – Great site. Great posts. A must read!
- Oh Crap! I’m Broke – Besides getting a kick out of the name, this was a great contest idea with some lasting impact.
Now, the Not-So-Newbie Yakezie bloggers are amazing. Are you looking for a laugh, to be inspired, or some OMG-Great-Idea tips??? Look no further. I keep these folks on speed dial, blogistically speaking.
- Buck Inspire – Hey Newbies! Need a motivational boost? Note to Newbies is a great post.
- Broke Professionals – Ever heard of Kelli Space? No. You’ll want to read this one.
- Realized Returns – A great financial lesson from bad advice on HGTV. Who knew???
- Life & My Finances – A great blog on budgeting…I think I’m in love 🙂 Just kidding WonderMan. LOL
- Sustainable Personal Finance – Always great money saving tips!
- ProBlogger – Also not a Yakezie member. This post about making your business profitable is timeless.
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – Can you learn from other’s financial mistakes? Let’s hope so!
- Invest With Passion – YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Put your financial house in order with this new blogging series.
See what I’m saying? I’ve been keeping all this to myself. Well enjoy. I know there’s something here for everyone.